With just three weeks until the UEFA Euro 2016 kick-off, how can businesses look into targeting both men and women in their marketing efforts, to increase customer engagement?
For many brands, football provides a huge opportunity to create new conversions, generate increased traffic flow and receive engagement from larger audiences. Football is followed by millions (and the rest…) of people all over the globe, so it is no wonder that it presents a great opportunity for the organisations to get involved in the kick-about! The upcoming Euro 2016 championship creates endless potential for business engagement and interaction, across both digital and traditional platforms.
Significant Events create Opportunities for Business
Brands should look beyond the most obvious strategies in order to capitalise on opportunities such as the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament. While targeting the mainstream male population through TV will generate significant reach, there are also many other options that brands can look to utilise during the football season, creating a winning marketing campaign that will not necessarily break the bank.
Create a Marketing Campaign
Whatever your industry or business goals, creating an online marketing campaign could kick-start the Euro 2016 and create a great impression with your potential and existing customers. Marketing campaigns do not always have to be hard-selling to customers – try having a bit of fun you’re your promotion so that you can build and develop valuable relationships.
Online Marketing Techniques:
- Offer online incentives – 20% off our bespoke football-themed range
- E-newsletters – ‘sign up to our newsletter to receive your unique discount code’
- Website Design – create innovative graphics and themes on your website to increase engagement and encourage involvement amongst visitors
- Online competitions – Leave a review to be in with a chance of winning a bespoke branded gift
- Promotional giveaways – Distribute memorable promotional products during events / direct mail
- Printed collateral – promote your business incentives, offer unique discount codes and coupons
- Social Media to create a buzz around the camapign and stimulate interest and interaction
Score points with your business fans with a selection of football-themed promotional products. Promotional items can range from chocolate footballs, branded sweets, football shirt keyrings, whistles, football lipbalm, stress football shapes, keyrings, unique USB’s, flags, clothing and much more; and these can all be branded with your business logo for recognition. For further information and potential options for your business, please contact us here.
Is your business on target for the UEFA Euro 2016? At Areca Design we can help you create a unique marketing campaign or simple graphic design, tailored to your business requirements. If you are unsure about how to market your business during the football, or you would like to discuss potential marketing options, please contact our team today to see how we can help get your head in the game.