This job position is no longer avaialble
Job: Website Designer / Coder
We are searching for an experienced, creative Web Designer / Coder to become part of our expanding digital marketing agency, in Evesham. This is an exciting opportunity to influence and develop a fast-growing business; working with some fantastic big-name clients.
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will be joining a small team of friendly designers and marketing professionals, working on a variety of exciting projects – for clients around the country and international corporations.
What we're looking for:
- Strong creative flair and passion for web applications
- A key interest in user experience principles
- Proficiency in creating technically innovative designs from scratch
- The ability to work simultaneously on dynamic projects
- A strong team player with good initiative
- Two+ years experience within an agency / web / IT industry
Technical skills you'll need to be familiar (or awesome...) with:
- A strong understanding Photoshop (or equivilent) to create new web concepts
- Familiar with content management systems, such as WordPress (other packages are a bonus!)
- Experience with responsive web pages
Bonus skills (desired, but not essential):
- HTML5, PHP, Mysql
- Qualification in web design / development or similar
- Keen interest for further progression into Mobile Augmented Reality (AR) and app development
Why work with us:
Areca Design is an expanding digital marketing agency, with a great reputation for innovation. Based in the market town of Evesham, our innovative studio is a converted 16th century building, with plenty of space to get the creative juices flowing.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, friendly atmosphere, with plenty of scope for advancement and development. As an integrated marketing agency, we aim to help our clients thrive in their own marketplace – as a member of our team, you will be integral in helping big name brands achieve this.
Other cool stuff you will get at Areca Design:
- Helpful training and support from experienced developers
- Appropriate technology, equipment and resources provided
- 20 days holiday as standard, plus bank holidays to spend at your leisure
- The opportunity to quickly develop your career path and enhance your skill set with an expanding business
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch, we would like to hear from you. For further information, or to arrange a discussion, please contact our team with your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.com.