Cyber Skills Voucher Available for Businesses
A Government grant, run by Innovate UK, now offers Innovation Vouchers worth up to £5,000 to pay for external expert support, specialist advice and technical consultancy, in order to boost cyber security and business growth.
With the ever-increasing pressures of the digital age, The Innovation Voucher Scheme has been introduced to protect businesses from the many potential cyber attacks online. Designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses (SME’s), the new online hub aims to tackle the cyber skills shortage, by protecting new business ideas and intellectual property.
What Expertise can you expect from the Grant?
If your business qualifies for the Innovation Voucher Scheme, you can utilise the grant to:
- Gain advice on a novel business idea
- Utilise expertise to use new design within your business
- Make the most of your intellectual property
- Buy time and support on specialist equipment or facilities
The launch of the Innovation Voucher Scheme is part of a larger package of initiatives, devised to increase the overall resilience of UK businesses to cyber threats. Also included within the package is a new online learning and careers hub, to ensure the UK has the cyber skills talent pool to protect both the public and private sectors as we face the reality of increasing cyber risks.
Is your business eligible for the Innovation Voucher Scheme?
In order for a business to qualify for an Innovation Voucher, according to Innovate UK, you must:
- Be starting up or running a micro, small or medium-sized UK business (SME)
- Require help with something that is a real challenge for your business, not just a small improvement or change
- Have not worked with this expert previously
- Have not had an Innovation Voucher from Innovate UK or in the Technology Strategy Board before
Cyber Safe Website and Digital Marketing Agency
As an innovative Website Design Agency, we aim to actively adopt cyber security principles and attempt to minimize threats wherever possible. Following our recent Cyber Essentials qualification, we are proud to announce that we have the appropriate measures in place to minimise cyber attacks, for both internal processes and our valued client's websites.
To find out if your business is eligible for the Innovation Voucher Grant, please visit the Innovation UK website, shown below.
Innovation grants for business: apply for funding - GOV.UK
Businesses and research organisations can apply to funding competitions to help them develop their innovations.