Following our recent client portfolio expansion, we are looking to welcome a new recruit to our creative Design and Marketing Agency, based in Evesham.
We are seeking a confident, experienced Web Developer, who can transform designs and concepts into working HTML and CSS, along with our bespoke self-marketing website platform. Adhering to our current working, dedicated processes, we require strong design skills, commitment to providing great customer service, good communication skills and a high level of motivation.
What does the role entail:
- You will be utilising your talents to design and build inspiring websites that communicate with target audiences
- You will continually collaborate with the client, to create a bespoke website design that gives a voice to their business and brand
- You will keep up to date with the latest online developments and build your skill set to accommodate client requirements
- You will create and develop Mobile and Web Apps, liasing with our App development team, to provide efficient and innovative, interactive ideas
To be successful in this role, you will be brimming with the following qualities:
- You live for HTML5
- CSS3 and Jquery are second nature
- Great UI is your main aim
- New online tricks and innovations excite you
- You are front-end creative
- Your portfolio is packed with great websites
- You want to develop Apps for Mobile and Web
- Two years or more client-facing experience
Maybe you are a freelancer seeking to join our dynamic team, or you are currently employed and want to make more of a difference, working with some fabulous local and international clients. Perhaps you own a design agency and might consider joining forces with us?
Enthusiasm and great online skills will be cherished, developed and rewarded.
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in this exciting Website Designer Role, please contact us today at: email@example.com, or call us to arrange an interview: 01386 570360.